Bay Equipment Co. Forks are Sold Worldwide
Bay Equipment Co. specializes in heavy duty forks. Our new "Bay Equipment Co." forklift forks are sold throughout the United States and the World. Our customers come from quarry and mining industries, scrap and automobile salvage yards, lumber yards and logging companies, the construction industry and rigging contractors. The quality of our forks is recognized worldwide.
In addition to our new heavy duty forks we carry an extensive inventory of new surplus and used forks in many sizes from the smallest to forks with over 300,000 lb. capacity. We probably have the fork that will fit your requirement. We also provide very competitive pricing on special order forks that are built to meet our customer's specific need.
Please contact us and let us assist you with your specific needs.
Heavy Duty Forks
Same Day Shipment
Made from one piece of steel- not welded
- 2″ thick x 6″ wide x 48″ long $1600/Pair
- 2-1/2″ thick x 6″ wide x 48″ long $2140/Pair
- 2-1/2″ thick x 6″ wide x 60″ long $2460/Pair
- 2-3/4″ thick x 6″ wide x 72″ long $2700/Pair
- 3″ thick x 7″ wide x 60″ long $3500/Pair
- 3″ thick x 7″ wide x 72″ long $4400/Pair
- 3″ thick x 7″ wide x 96″ long $5580/Pair
Above forks have capacities from 12,000 lbs to 30,000 lbs per pair.
- 3-1/2″ thick x 8″ wide x 60″ long $3395/Pair
- 3-1/2″ thick x 8″ wide x 72″ long $5870/Pair
- 3-1/2″ thick x 8″ wide x 96″ long $6725/Pair
- 4″ thick x 8″ wide x 96″ long $7800/Pair
- 5″ thick x 10″ wide x 72″ long $10,870/Pair
Also 4″, 5″, 6″ thick forks to 168″ long.
Let us quote your special design forks. Very competitive pricing.
Quality recognized world wide. Due to the volatility of steel prices current pricing may be different from what is shown.